Monday, April 29, 2013

This girls life...

Just a quick photo dump of life around here lately :)





These aren't our chicks (though I wish they were!)  they are my mom's and they are soooo cute right now!

My lil sister and her hubby and her puppy came for a visit. We enjoyed going for walks and doing some yoga together :)

*Sigh* I love spring when everything is looking green again :)

This was part of Gabes test for his yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do, he had to lead the other little guys (and gal) in one of their "sets". Each of them took a turn leading and they were soooo cute!   :)

He must have done good because now he has a nice yellow belt to wear! Some how I didn't get any pictures but Cadence also does TKD and she recently tested for her orange belt and passed as well! I'm a proud mama, can you tell?    :)

   A snapshot of a lunch on a typical day. Inside the red gingham bag are some either ham or turkey roll ups, yum!

Last weekend was our first weekend back at the soccer fields, but this year only Nyla is playing. She took a turn in goal  :)



Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...