Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm so excited!

Have you seen this magazine? I picked this up a little while ago, brought it home, and couldn't put it down! If you are an aspiring crafter (like me :) this will totally get you pumped to create stuff. I love magazines, especially most of the Better Homes and Gardens Publications and I know I should just look at them online or whatever, but nothing (yes even Pinterest!)  beats thumbing through a magazine (or a book :)

           I picked this up a little while ago, brought it home, and couldn't put it down! If you are an aspiring crafter (like me :) this will totally get you pumped to create all sorts of crafty stuff. I love magazines, especially most of the Better Homes and Gardens Publications and I know I should just look at them online or whatever, but nothing beats thumbing through a magazine (or a book!) 
I was really saddened a few months ago when I realized I hadn't seen one of my favorite mags for awhile.



 

Which I later found out went out of publication and Make it yourself is now made in lieu of that. I guess I'll just have to see if this new mag can inspire me as much as the old one :) Another super inspiring mag is this one;


which I believe I can credit with starting my obsession love of blogs and blogging because I remember thumbing through an issue a few years ago and seeing an article with Sherry and John from Young House Love. It included a link to their blog, of course, and I had to go check it out. I fell in love with their original idea of keeping family members up to date on their renos and life and decided that I wanted to do something similar!
So there you go, a little back story about how I found out about and started blogging. Bet you didn't expect that  :)
Have a great weekend!

P.S. Do you have a favorite magazine? What's your go to place to get inspiration?

Disclaimer: Kozy Kabin in the Koots has no affiliation with BHG publications or Meredith Corporation and have not been paid or perked for this post. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...