Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jet skiing!

Yesterday, my little buddy and I, had some time to kill in town (we live twenty minutes away from the town) so we decided to poke around some thrift shops (OK I decided to, but he was game :)  And he was especially game when we discovered this....




Remember these things? There were always a few of these in any mall when I was little (circa 1980's). I didn't think it would work, but the kind people at the store were thrilled to see a little person enjoy it and told me it still worked! So, for a whopping 50 cents my little guy got to go for a ride :) Unfortunately, I didn't find any treasures of my own, but I sure enjoyed the expression on my buddy's face as he enjoyed his :)

How about you? Discovered any treasures lately that instantly transported you back to your own childhood?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...