Monday, April 23, 2012

Frustrating technology!

       Well, I had hoped to share with you some neat pictures from a field trip I went on with Cadence's class, but for some reason I can't get them to upload from our iPhone to the computer! Now, normally I would take all the pictures with our camera, but the camera's been acting up lately and being unreliable so I decided to take the pics with the phone today instead, which worked out great, except I can't share them yet, boo :(
       In other news, we had fantastic weather this weekend, gorgeous and sunny and warm finally! This spring has been so cold up till now that it is great to see and feel that great yellow ball of gas in the sky :) So good, in fact, that I forgot to put on sunscreen and ended up with a wicked sunburn on my chest and shoulders( I was wearing a tank top). All I can say is youch! Got a lot of work done though in the gardens and digging for the greenhouse foundation (more on that later!)

So how about you, did you have a good weekend? Anyone else as frustrated with technology as me? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...