Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Treats

Last week, the kids and I made some special treats for the girls to give to their teachers. I had some hard working helpers :) Lucky thing I have three kids as there were three jobs to do.


Gabe worked on his colours as his job was to sort the m&ms into separated red and green piles :)


Cady's job was to unwrap all the Hershey's Hugs, she did really well although hers ended up being the bottleneck so I helped her out a bit :)

Nyla got to sort the pretzels and only put non broken ones on the cookie sheet :)


After everything was sorted and nicely put together, we stuck them  in the oven for a couple minutes so the hugs could get a little melty,

Oh and Rudolph helped a bit too :)


Then we took out the slightly melted pretzels and hugs and added some Christmas colour....


And voila! Some super easy, fun Christmas treats called Pretzel-hugs :) They were pretty yummy too, kind of like chocolate covered pretzels with extra chocolate. I got the idea to make these from one of my favorite blogs to read and you can see the original post here. Unfortunately ours don't look quite as perfect, fortunately, I'm pretty sure they TASTE as good :)

This is a little snapshot of MY favorite Christmas treat to make and eat (or the ingredients for anyways) Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint, it's my sister, Charlotte, and I's favorite thing to make and eat this time of the year :)


Four simple ingredients to yumminess. Well, you'll just have to come back tomorrow to find out and get the recipe!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...