Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

Well here it is, we had such a fun time with our friend and photographer Cindy on our photo shoot and I honestly had the hardest time deciding which photo to use on the cards because there were so many great shots to choose from.

Front


and inside.

Some of you received yours already and some of you are getting them a bit late (oops sorry about that, lost a bit of card making time to study for exams time) and this whole month has flown by so fast I cannot believe in one hour it will be Christmas eve!
I know I said I would share Christmas decor with you today and that just didn't happen as we had a house showing (to sell it) and right now we're actually at my husband's mom's place for a pre-Christmas celebration. I did get a bunch of good pics of the house today though so be sure to check back next week for those to appear :)Thank you so much to all of you who do take the time to check out my little blog, I so enjoy blogging and sharing some tidbits of our lives and it's nice to see other people enjoying it as well. 
 I wish you all a safe and happy holidays and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...