Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Frame Wall Update

A couple months ago, just before Christmas in fact, I shared with you my little house update which was essentially making a gallery wall of frames seen here,


But that update included quite a few Christmassy photos and decorations so I wanted to change it up a bit for the other 11 months of the year :) So here we go, a frame wall update...


Ooooh aaaaah  :)  

                      

Those three keys I found at a local store and I was trying to figure out what to do with them for the longest time and then I just decided to hang them up as a symbol of the three keys to our heart (their names are Nyla, Cadence and Gabriel ;)


See that frame with the map at the bottom? It was a picture of a Christmas street scene that I changed out for a neat map I found on eBay (for $3!) It's a map of the "Dominion" of Canada (we are Canadians if you didn't know) and it shows the railways, the steamer routes and the telegraph cables ;) I thought it was pretty neat.


These two little pictures are pretty special to us as they were both done by artists in our family. The one on the left was done by our nephew and the one on the right is a water colour done by my husbands step-mom. They're pretty special to us so of course I had to include them on our wall. :)


Here's a trio of fun, a little canvas painted by my sister(and there are two more near the bottom of the collage), a favorite picture of my three little imps, and a print by Vicki Wade that I really enjoy. You can check out her etsy shop here.


The other two changes are that little barn star near the middle and the picture on the far bottom right corner which is a photo of myself and my sister( who lives with us) when we were babies. it used to have an old Christmas picture of myself and my siblings.

So there we go, a few little tweaks and adjustments and this wall is even more fun and personalized (and less Christmassy!).
Have a great week!

Disclaimer: I haven't been paid or perked by anyone mentioned in this post, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...