Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!

    Well, I certainly hope you all had a better New Years Eve/Day than I, as I was sick with the stomach flu and flat out on my bed or couch all day yesterday. But thankfully it seems to be only a 24 hour bug so I'm (almost) back to normal.
   I've been wanting to share with you all a bunch of Christmas pictures taken with my new camera (which I am super excited about) but apparently my laptop doesn't have enough memory for all the millions of new pictures I've been taking ;)



    So, alas instead of sharing my own pictures, how about I share someone else's? In the form of this really neat ebook,


                                                      (source)
I downloaded this book a little while ago and it is totally awesome and inspiring. Such beautiful pictures and projects!  You can check it out at The Handmade Home blog.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Kozy Kabin hasn't been paid or "perked" in any way, I just like sharing my own opinion on things sometimes                          :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...