Monday, May 7, 2012

A Busy Weekend

Hi everyone, did you have a good weekend? We did, albeit a busy one! On Saturday, all three kids had soccer games, my hubby had to work, and I had to do some volunteer time for Cadence's gymnastics club for a competition that was being hosted there. Thank goodness my mom was willing to help out! (Thanks mom!) My mom and sister took the kids to their soccer games in the morning, and then the kids and I went over to her house to help out with a greenhouse they are building. Since we (hubby and I) aren't sure yet where we will be living come July (hmmm gotta get on that!) my mom and her partner Al generously offered us some of their garden and greenhouse space to use since we don't know if we will have a garden space and by the time we move it'll be too late to plant some things. Whew, so that was Saturday, then on Sunday, Cadence had her part of the competition to go to. 
Here she is receiving a medal (all the participants of this age group got a medal of participation) and certificate.   

(so sorry the pictures are really blurry, it is really hard to take pictures in their gym and I am definitely no expert photographer!)

Cady did really really well and the judges and her coaches all commented that she had excellent form. She especially excelled at her vault and her beam routines :)


Here she is mid-dismount :)
 All in all it was a good weekend, busy, but good. I better get used to the busy as the next couple of months are insane. We are moving, the kids all have soccer, Cady has her gymnastics, Nyla is doing a writing course, we are going to an extra special birthday party 8 hours drive away (more on that to come), rebuilding a deck, and Mine and Pats anniversary is in 8 days. Whew! I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but as you can see we're going to be busy!

How about you, did you have a good weekend? Is this spring promising to be a busy one? Any extra special birthdays coming up?

Have a good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...