Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Apology's

Hi there,
So I know I promised a house tour last week and this week, but unfortunately I've been experiencing some technical difficulties in the form of my camera to computer connection. Urgh!! So frustrating! But, I'm trying to look past this as I work on a solution and I think from now on I will learn from the professional bloggers (which I obviously am not! er not yet at least :) like the awesome folks at young house love who are sharing all things bloggy this week as it's their four year anniversary. Where was I going with this? Oh yes, what I learned is that they don't blog in "real time" meaning they don't say they are going to post something in the next week and then madly run around tidying and taking pictures and blogging at the same time. They plan out their stuff, including pictures and downloading and THEN announce or post a project etc. Hmmm, I'll have to try out this weird thing called planning :) So, I will be setting up the house tour asap, but in the mean time, tomorrow I'll be sharing something we did with my mom a couple weekends ago (which I know the pics are all in Picasa ready to go)  Hi mom!  Thanks for putting up with my rambling everyone!
Sam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...