Monday, May 2, 2011

Fun at the Fair!

Spring just wouldn't be spring without the fair coming to town :) On Friday evening we all went with Grandpa and Grandma Bev to check it out and try out some of the rides. The kids, of course, had a blast and one of their favorite rides were these spinning berries;



The kids all decided to have their own car on the train (it wasn't very busy yet) and Grandpa's favorite was the bumper cars although we didn't get a picture of that. I might have screamed a little bit on a ride called the octopus, but just a little ;) (I tend to scream on almost all rides)


Gabe was so cute waving wildly to us every time he went around!


I can't believe how grown up our girls are getting, sigh.

We had nice weather all weekend (finally!) so on Saturday I kicked the kids outside and they played out there literally ALL DAY. It was wonderful! Sunday was really nice too and we spent the day tilling our garden (well Pat did, I picked out rocks,yippee!) and helping my mom build her deck and having a bonfire, which of course meant roasting weenies and marshmallows.
All in all it was an excellent weekend and I can't wait for summer and camping!
Sam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...