Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Operation DD scraproom edition

Well, I'm finally getting back to doing the operation DD! Last weekend I worked on my "scraproom". Our house is mostly open plan and this area is on the main floor, but while being nice and accessible, was always a mess of works in progress. Not very nice for doing showings for selling our house :)



That window faces our trampoline so it's nice to keep tabs on the kidlets while letting the creative juices flow:)

Also part of our library/den area,


And fairly organized, notice my labelled photo albums, also called storage albums in library of memories talk :) The bins on the left hold my embellishments organized by colour.

Have you been organizing lately? Tomorrow I'll show pictures of my "new" scraproom :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...