Friday, March 21, 2014

Blog Love

Happy Friday everyone!
Before I jet off to the ski hill with my kiddos I wanted to share with you some blog posts I'm loving right now so that you have some fun reading for the weekend ;)

First off , since I am definitely feeling like we are going through some blog puberty I have to share this hilarious post by the always funny Mandi at Vintage Revivals




IMG_1193


And next up for some actual real prettiness The Nester has come through once again with her combination of beauty and reality in her office progress post

love so amazing


Last week I made this Cheese Tortellini Soup and it was amazing! Thank you Edie for sharing it with the world :)
cheese tortellini soup


And last but certainly not least we have this amazingness, from Roeshel
 at The DIY Showoff, that I want in my house right now!!

Industrial Pipe Shelving

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...