Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Six Months

My kids are home for spring break although it is still quite snowy as you can see,





I can't believe how fast it all goes by and I've so enjoyed myself slowly working on making this house our home. We've done some somewhat large jobs, lots of painting and some small projects too. 


A lot of my focus has been our kids rooms. I wanted them to feel settled and comfortable after these last couple of unsettled years. We've come a long way from what we started with, in six months, and those rooms are getting pretty close to being finished. I have a few more little projects up my sleeves that I can't wait to share with you in the coming months (well, maybe years ;)



Gabe's room is still a bit of a work in progress and not much has changed since I painted it


It's been quite awhile since I shared our living room/great room


 I'm feeling the need for some greens!




Big plans for this side of the house....


Kids playground that hasn't been set up yet

My sanity saver ;)


One of my favorite parts of this place, wide open sky, but with a view of the mountains all around.

Part of where I think the garden will go...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...