Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Already?!!

I cannot believe how fast the month of may flew by!! Well actually I can sort of, we have been so busy with soccer, gymnastics, school, swimming, work, and I decided to join a beginners training for a triathlon in August! Oh my what have I done? Actually, so far I am really enjoying it and doing better than I expected I must say. You can check it out here.

Last weekend, er the last weekend in May, I was lucky enough to attend a scrapbooking retreat. It was so nice and relaxing and productive! I got nine pages done! And that was done even though I left for about six hours on the Saturday to help build a playground in our community. Such a great weekend. I wanted to take some pictures but I can't seem to find my camera so I found these pictures from the last time I went to this retreat two years ago (it doesn't look much different)



This is the view from the ferry ride on the way over. (yes folks, the longest free ferry ride in the world is out my backdoor!) Isn't it beautiful?!

This one above is from the beach below the lodge where we scrapped and stayed.

And this one is taken from the deck, looking the other direction from the picture up top. I am so lucky I know!

So hopefully I can find my camera for some pictures of my new scrap space I promised you and of our kitchen which is now done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...