Friday, June 17, 2011

Updated Scraproom pictures


Last night I did my triathlon training course and Thursdays we do a run practice (Tuesdays we swim and Saturdays we bike) we did the whole running course which is 5 km and because I have such bad feet (bad pronation) I am always sore the next day. Well today I can barely walk so I figured I may as well sit and update my blog a little bit :) Thank goodness the run portion is the last thing we do during the tri :)
So, anyways I found my camera finally (it was squeezed in between the cushions on the couch ?? hmmm) and took some pics of my new scrapping area. It is in a small room in the basement where the playroom is as well so it's a bit squishy, but so far it works. My idea is that for the summer, we will do our outings in the mornings (beach, spray park, library, etc) and then during the heat of the day we can hide out in the nice cool basement and the kids can play/ do artwork and I can scrap. Yay! I've been reading
 and getting really inspired! I love books about decorating/organizing and scrapbooking so what could be better than all three together? So here it is, not completely organized and pretty yet, but hopefully you will enjoy.....


My stuff takes up one wall, and the kids get the rest of the room :)


I like to organize my supplies by colour so each square bin represents the colour of stuff within. Although I want to change this a bit for a few reasons 1) the store doesn't have all the colours I need like yellow, purple and black and white 2) it looks too mish mash and I'd like it to look all uniform. Oh what I wouldn't give for an Expedit!! The boxes on the shelf above? The colourful one and the black one are my category drawer and my cold storage. Yes I only have one category drawer, but it is almost full so almost time to shop for another :) and on the left you can see a few of my storage albums. ( all the terms; category drawers, cold storage and storage albums are from LOM or Photo Freedom)

View from the other side.

My desk aka where the magic happens :)

                                                     My two youngest playing in the playroom half (please don't mind the mess picture was taken on a real day :)

Playing playmobil, I love when my kids play playmobil (and Lego!)


Gabe on his last day of soccer this week

I love this boy :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...