Monday, March 14, 2011

An update

Hi everyone!
I am so sorry it has been so long since I've posted! We've been busy busy busy around here. This past weekend we were working on our kitchen, installing new counter tops. Let me tell you, they look awesome! I am sooooo happy with our progress so far and it looks to much brighter in there. Last week I was painting away, the walls and cupboards and this week I need to finish painting the cupboard doors and putting the new hardware on. I'll be putting up before and after pictures soon, I promise.

Today was the first day of spring break for my girls and it was okay, just a quiet day at home. I had a hard time keeping my patience as there was a ton of bickering, so we'll see how tomorrow goes. It's hard to believe it is spring break when there is still at least six inches of snow on the ground! Hope everyone is doing well at your house :)

Sam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...