Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Week in the Life Project

Hello there,
It's been a long time again,...Sigh

Moving on, Last week Ali Edwards did her Week in the Life project and it seems like every year I want to do it and every year I forget or I get too perfectionist about it and want to do it the exact same time and week. Well, this time I am one week off kilter, but I've decided to do it anyways. I'm hoping it will help me jump-start my scrapbooking season (aka our long Canadian winter)
So here we go...



Monday
 pictures taken- 9
8 am - Kim finds Monday mornings are so hard to get up for.


 Halloween decorations and Firehall rally and raclette souvenir :)



8:30- I decide to record our Halloween decorations that I need to start taking down, So happy with how they turned out and that it added to the fun we had on Saturday night

 9am- Start the remaining clean up of Saturday's Halloween party and reminisce about how much fun we had (and how busy our weekend was)


9:05am- Come across this during some clean up, Cadence's report card for Pony Club testing and felt so proud that she did so well for her first year.

3:00 pm- Kids and animals relaxing after school. Rainy day and busy weekend means they got to watch a movie (How the Grinch Stole Christmas) chosen together because now that Halloween is over, they are looking forward to Christmas.

Like I said, not many pictures of our first day, but something to work on the rest of this week. I'm hoping to be back here later this evening or early tomorrow to share today's (Tuesday) photos and thoughts.
Oh! And if you want to know more about Ali Edwards and Week in the Life, check out her blog HERE and getting ready for WITL HERE and HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...