Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And they're off...


                             

Off to grades 1,3 and 6 respectively. Ahhhh I can't believe it's September already! I can't believe our eldest is going into junior high school already and our youngest is in grade 1! Where did the time go?! (I know I'm not the only parent out there thinking these same thoughts :)

                             

     They were all so excited this morning, even though I "made" them walk to the the bus stop (god forbid we walk on a beautiful morning! :) I'm excited too, excited for peace and quiet and not having little voices constantly asking for snacks and saying "I'm bored" every five minutes! :) But, most of all, deep down, there's a little voice saying, "You're gonna miss those wee ones. Miss the daily interesting conversations with Nyla, miss the energy and helpfulness of miss Cadence and definitely miss the silly sweetness of little Gabe." *sigh*
Good thing they're only gone for a couple hours today ;) 
Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...