Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Ten things I love about You!
(in no particular order)

1.  You always make me laugh (even when I don't necessarily want to!)
2. You are always there for me (and our kids) steady as a rock.
3. You are my best friend.
4. You always listen to my crazy ideas and you bring me back down to earth from the more wild and crazy ones.(even though sometimes it drives me crazy trying to get you to take a chance)
5. You are so patient both with me and with our kids
6. You always have some kind of story or nugget of gossip information or a funny/raunchy joke to tell me at the end of the day.
7. Your smile ( although the one above is a little overboard :)
8.Your ability to get along with just about anybody.
9. The fact that together we produced three of the most wonderful kids in the world!
10. Your love of animals

Happy Valentines Day Honey and to all the rest of you out there too!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...