Monday, March 26, 2012

I made baguettes!

And a whole bunch of other yummy stuff!!

It feels so good to make homemade food for my family. This should last us all week for lunches and a few suppers :)

From the bottom left corner around clockwise we have:
Sausage and lentil soup, Hamburger soup, Sour cream coffee cake, two loaves of 100% Whole wheat bread, baguettes, gingersnap cookies, and raspberry cream muffins.

 Did you have a good weekend? We certainly did! It's finally spring around here and  the snow is almost gone! Yay!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

can you come over and make that for me?

Sam said...

ha ha! Actually funny you should say that cause I had the thought of making some stuff to send your way :) Now, don't get too excited as now it's the question of whether or not I'll get it done. I'm great for ideas, working on my follow through :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...