Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring is here, FINALLY!

Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I was on here! Well the last time I posted below was some pictures that I didn't have a chance to write about, so here goes, the green cookies are St. Patty's day cookies I made for the kids and were a big hit (they were just chocolate chip cookies that I added food colouring to) But I think they were a bigger hit the next day when their poop was green!!! ( I don't think the green pancakes for dinner helped that either :)
The other pictures are of the last friday of spring break that I took all five kids to lakeside park. It was wonderful weather, the only bummer was that Gabe wasn't feeling well. We had a great day, the kids played on the playground for awhile and then we went down to the beach and they all played in the sand.

So that's that and what have we been up to since? A bunch of stuff, last weekend we did a lot of work in the yard, raking leaves left from fall, and had a bonfire, roasted weenies etc. and the weather this week has just been gorgeous! Loving it as the kids and I have been outside all afternoon all week. Oh and we got the trampoline all set up last weekend so the kids have been on there almost constantly! I have been really tired all week and I think it has to do with all the wonderful fresh air we've been getting.
I did a scrapbook page last week and I'm really happy about that cause it's been awhile since I've
done any pages. That's all the thoughts I have for now and its getting late so I'm off to bed.

Sam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...